Franchises: a Deep Dive with Franchising Expert Jon Ostenson
Jon Ostenson is CEO of FranBridge Consulting where he specializes in helping clients understand all aspects of non-food franchising. He also oversees FranBridge Capital where he and his partners own 14 territories across 3 service franchises. Jon is the author of ‘The Franchise Path’ and is a frequent contributor and thought leader for publications on the topic of franchising and franchise investments. In 2014, the University of Georgia Alumni Association selected Jon as a recipient of its “40 Under 40” recognition. He is a consultant, investor, author, and international speaker specializing in the area of non-food franchising.
In this interview, Jon shares great information from his many years of experience, both as a franchise consultant and an actual franchise owner. He talks about the pros and cons of owning a franchise. He goes into detail about the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and what to look for. He tells how he was able to buy an existing franchise at a huge discount. He talks about the hottest franchise business sectors for 2021 and beyond. He explains his due diligence process. He talks about what kinds of franchises he has invested in himself. He explains what can cause a franchisee to fail, and much more. This is a great interview and a must-see!
What You Will Learn
- Hottest Franchise Sectors for 2021 and Beyond
- Pros and Cons of Owning a Franchise
- Jon’s Due Diligence process
- The Franchise Disclosure Document
- What Can Cause a Franchisee To Fail
- What are the Typical Demographics of a Franchisee?
- What is the Typical Payback Period for a Franchise?
- Which type of Franchises Has Jon has Invested In?
- How Jon was able to buy a franchise at a huge discount
- and much more
Connect with Jon:
Leave a Reply:
Leave a Reply: